Website Brown & Brown Insurance
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Brown Brown Insurance in Carpinteria, CA 2022
About the job
Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
Brown & Brown is seeking a Sales Executive for our Commercial Lines Department!
No prior insurance experience is required – Must have successful B2B sales experience!
We offer our sales executives an opportunity to join a dynamic team with a tradition of success. Our results-based, decentralized company culture provides unlimited earning potential for entrepreneurial salespeople. This is a base salary plus commission, benefits eligible opportunity!
What You’ll Do
- Prospect, develop, propose and bind new business
- Actively pursue new client prospects through telemarketing, networking, and personal referrals
- Renew existing clients every year
- Assist in the collection of required coverage information and necessary deposit and renewal premiums
- Maintain the proper documentation for existing and prospective clients
- Oversee all aspects of your new clients with the assigned account manager
- Drive and support cross-selling strategies for existing clients, as well as new relationships
- Foster and seek relationships with teammates across all levels of Brown & Brown
- Ensure compliance with government agencies and corporate policies and procedures
- Attend training sessions, courses, etc. to maintain up-to-date skills
- Always conduct the highest level of confidentiality
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- 4+ years’ experience in a sales related capacity
- Property & Casualty License
- Strong financial aptitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
What We Offer
- Base salary + commission
- Unlimited earning potential
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Discretionary Time Off
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Company: Brown & Brown Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Carpinteria, CA
Application Deadline: N/A