Website Brooks Running
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Brooks Running in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
As the Brooks Office Coordinator, you are the first connection to employees, customers, visitors, vendors, and partners through telephone and in person interaction for the UK office. In this position you share Run Happy in every interaction with internal and external customers by greeting and assisting everyone that comes to the UK office. It’s an exciting position as it is in a dynamic and fast paced environment that interacts with all departments throughout the office.
This is a part-time position working 24 hours per week.
- Office Coordination:
- Administer the following tasks for Brooks UK and IE vehicles: car renewal, car return to leasing company, insurance coverage for all drivers, fuel cards, windscreen insurance, reporting for tax purposes, driver’s license verification.
- Oversee office equipment distribution throughout the UK & Ireland team, including Mobile Phones, Ipads, Laptops etc.
- Order all office supplies, oversee office utilities and servicing.
- Maintain appearance of the office and act as the main point of contact for employees and Facilities office vendors.
- Handle operational tasks for travel arrangements (Egencia).
- Assist with processing invoices and budget tracking for office and facilities expenses.
- Support Territory Director in administration and logistics for the UK & Ireland Business
- Provide support to Sales and Marketing as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Successfully completed sixth form college level (or equivalent).
- Computer proficiency: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Native in English, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication.
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, ability to manage conflicting priorities on a daily basis.
- Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving our processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help out wherever necessary.
- Proven ability to work effectively with retailers and consumers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with adverse situations positively.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company, and with retailers and consumers.
- Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner in order to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks community.
- Unwavering demonstration of Brooks’ corporate values: Serve People, Lead Thought, compete as a Team, Have Integrity, Be Active, Have Fun!
By submitting this application, you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Brooks Sports, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Brooks Sports, Inc.’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Brooks Sports, Inc. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Brooks Sports, Inc. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Brooks Sports, Inc. has international sites and Brooks Sports, Inc. uses resources located throughout the world. Brooks Sports, Inc. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Brooks Sports, Inc.’s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Brooks Sports, Inc. group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Brooks Sports, Inc.’s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Brooks Sports, Inc. with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Company: Brooks Running
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A