Store Manager – Manchester, VT #3603 Jobs in Brooks Brothers Manchester Center, VT
Website Brooks Brothers
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Brooks Brothers in Manchester Center, VT 2022
About the job
Founded in 1818, Brooks Brothers is America’s oldest clothier. For more than 200 years, the brand has defined the standard of dress in America and has evolved into a global lifestyle brand offering complete apparel and accessories collections for men, women and children. Brooks Brothers products are world renowned for innovation, quality, timeless style and exceptional value. As America’s oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers has a long history of creating long-term relationships with both our Customers and our Associates.
Role of the Store Manager
Our Store Managers are responsible for building a Team of Top Performers, creating an amazing customer experience and empowering the Team to be their very best. You are responsible for managing all aspects of a Store; including hiring and training the best Talent to represent the Brand and overseeing all Store Operations to reach company sales and profitability goals. You create a positive environment that develops and engages your Managers, Associates and Customers every day. You love being part of a Winning Team and you bring your energy to work every day.
Who you are:
- Inspirational Leader who guides their Team to achieve great results.
- Engaging personality who attracts great talent.
- Demonstrates a competitive spirit and desire to win.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to adapt to change and take on more responsibilities.
- Self motivated.
- Stylish with a love of fashion.
- Use statistical information to identify opportunities to drive business.
- Build and develop a team committed to creating a great experience for our customers.
- Communicate clear expectations and hold the store team accountable to achieving results.
- Lead by mentoring, encouraging feedback and motivating others to shine.
- Ensure store standards for merchandising and operations are met consistently.
- Be a role model for our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Compassion.
- 2+ years as a Store Manager in a similar volume, apparel business
- Able to show proven track record of exceeding sales and statistical expectations
Company: Brooks Brothers
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Manchester Center, VT
Application Deadline: N/A