Website British Airways
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
- Project management and support of commercial change projects across the region, namely Supplier tenders / changes.
- Responsible for the full end to end process from tender to implementation.
- Delivery of business plan QNNR (profit) targets to contribute to IAG Cargo financial plan targets.
- Commercial lead for key working groups and projects relating to other parts of the business.
- Line management of the Africa Business manager, working collaboratively with cross regional activities and personal development support.
- Design and deliver management information / business intelligence that enables a quick and thorough insight into the state. of the business, drives commercial decision-making and allows teams to self-serve as far as possible.
- Ability to create and articulate business cases to obtain successful endorsement of Chief Commercial Officer and Head of Sales.
Company: British Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com