Housekeeper Job in Brightview Senior Living Wakefield, MA
Website Brightview Senior Living
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Brightview Senior Living in Wakefield, MA 2022
About the job
Brightview Senior Living is currently hiring a
Housekeeper at Brightview Commons!
FTR- Full Time
8a – 4p
Do you love to organize and maintain a clean living space?
Then we want you to join our team!
What you will get to do as a Housekeeper at Brightview?
- Provide Housekeeping services to our residents by completing tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, mopping, etc. in their apartment home.
- When in a resident apartment home, engage with the resident to make their day a bit brighter!
- Keep shared community spaces clean by removing trash, vacumming, disinfecting, etc.
- Help stock housekeeping supplies in resident apartments.
Why We Want You On Our Team
- You have a positive attitude and love working with people!
- You have Housekeeping or Janitorial experience or a willingness to learn.
- Cleanliness and organization come naturally to you!
What can Brightview offer you?
- Competitive wages.
- Work hours to help accommodate your schedule.
- A benefit plan package for Associates who work 30+ hours per week.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Refer someone to Brightview and you could get a bonus if we hire that person. Healthcare, Hospitality, Room Attendant, Maid, Cleaning Services, Sanitation, Janitor, Porter
We are honored that Brightview Senior Living has been recognized as one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021!!
We’re in the top 100 across all industries, and all companies no matter how large or small…and we’re the ONLY Senior Living company on the prestigious list!
- We are as dedicated to you as you are to our residents. We believe in putting people first.
- We offer a diverse workplace with on the job training and growth opportunities for everyone.
- Our vibrant communities are a fun place to work!
- We embrace a genuine commitment to STARS – our core values of Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation, and Success.
Brightview Senior Living is proud to operate state of the art senior living communities that offer Independent Living and Assisted Living residences as well as our innovative Dementia Care neighborhood known as Wellspring Village. We currently operate over 40 communities in 8 states and continue to grow!
We are proud to share, through various efforts, that nearly all of our associates are fully vaccinated reducing the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19. To this end, we will require any new associate be vaccinated in the proper timeframe and receive a booster if required by state mandate. Vaccines are free with no out of pocket expense to the associate and accommodations for medical and religious exemptions will be reviewed.
Company: Brightview Senior Living
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Wakefield, MA
Application Deadline: N/A