Website Breakwater Solutions
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Breakwater Solutions in Austin, TX 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Office Manager and Executive Assistant
Austin, TX (on-site position)
Breakwater helps mitigate risk and gain insight from sprawling information by combining technology automation and human expertise. Our expert consulting, software, and managed services address the challenges within information governance, disputes and investigations, regulatory compliance, privacy, and cybersecurity.
Breakwater launched in 2020 with technology from IBM and private equity funding from JLL Partners. We are a global hyper-growth company. It is an exciting time to join us!
Reporting to our VP of People and Culture, the Office Manager and Executive Assistant manages the day-to-day front desk operations for our fast-growing, global technology/consulting company. Working out of our beautiful new Austin office, you will handle a wide range of administrative and support tasks and provide multi-faceted assistance to the executive team. This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Work closely with the executive team assisting with travel support, meeting management, expense reimbursements, and other special projects
- Create a professional, positive, and welcoming environment for our team members and guests visiting the Austin office
- Ensure office staff have appropriate resources
- Oversee inventory of supplies (office supplies, food, snacks, cleaning, swag)
- Manage equipment and track assets
- Manage security system, badges
- Support the employee onboarding and offboarding experience
- Research, manage and plan team activities and events (holiday parties, catered lunches, internal employee events, off-site meetings)
- Serve as primary contact for all facilities issues
Skills + Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in office management or executive assistant
- Fluent in various technologies and platforms including Microsoft 365, Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Salesforce, Nexonia and Sage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and self-directed
- Adaptable with ability to maintain professionalism and composure in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Ability to manage confidential matters with discretion
- High School diploma or GED;Bachelor’s degree preferred
Perks + Benefits
- Compensation – we offer market competitive salaries
- Generous Time Off – we provide competitive time off for you to enjoy life, rest, and recharge
- Health Benefits – we offer a variety of plan medical, dental, and vision options to best fit your needs
- Life + Disability Insurance – we provide plans to ensure you are supported in the most critical life events
- Perks + Programs – access to 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, Financial Health Advocacy Services, Legal Insurance, employee discounts, and more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Breakwater is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which all people processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic under federal, state or local law.
Company: Breakwater Solutions
Vacancy Type: $40,000/yr – $60,000/yr · Full-time
Job Location: Austin, TX
Application Deadline: N/A