This Jobsfunter Listing is about BrainsWay in Tustin, CA 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
JOIN OUR GLOBAL TEAM!
BrainsWay is seeking a growth-minded, organized, and customer-centric Inventory Specialist to join our growing team.
A BrainsWay Career is more than just a job—it’s personal. We’re deeply committed to transforming the lives of those suffering from mental health disorders. If you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, courage, & passion to make a meaningful difference, BrainsWay is where you should continue to build your career.
Summary: Manage inventory control process onsite BrainsWay’s warehouse by (1) maintaining accurate records of incoming & outgoing products, parts, & supplies; (2) conducting digital & manual inventory counts then identifying & resolving discrepancies; & (3) providing inventory reports & analyses to the Director of Operations & cross-functionally as needed.
Inventory & Asset Management:
- Inventory Lifecycle: Control flow of equipment & parts in & out of the warehouse by unpacking, counting, & inspecting incoming shipments for damage &/or shortages; Storing devices & parts in designated locations & regularly conducting cycle counts & as needed; Picking & staging items for customer shipments; Processing returns of equipment & parts from customers; & Disposing of obsolete or defective inventory as applicable
- Continuous Improvement: Continuously improve inventory process & assist with documenting & updating standard operating procedure as needed; Maintain loss-mitigation process & protocol
- Customer-Centric Support: Communicate promptly with customers & vendors regarding shipping & logistic status; Address & resolve all concerns, issues, obstacles, or challenges in a timely, customer-first manner; Deliver cross-function support & info as needed including, but not limited to, Quality Assurance & Research & Development teams in Israel & sales teams across North America
- Third-Party Partner Liaison: Serve as liaison between BrainsWay & 3rd-party fulfillment center partners to assist & support efficient, customer-centric operations at our warehouse; Coordinate shipments of equipment & parts to customers; Assist with scheduling all BrainsWay rep visits to warehouse; Train 3rd-party warehouse staff on protocols & process, ensuring they’re being followed by 3rd-party warehouse staff
Inventory Reporting & System Administration:
- System Management & Administration: Accurately & efficiently maintain & update BrainsWay’s products, equipment, & replacement part inventory records & documentation on Salesforce, Priority, & Magaya systems; Know all part numbers & understand serial number formatting for parts; Manage, document, & report defective parts & part obsoletion as applicable
- Reporting & Analytics: Provide accurate recurring & ad-hoc inventory documentation, reports, & analyses in a timely manner to Director of Operations on inventory status, progress, & continuous-improvement metrics
- Education: High School Diploma required. Preferred: Technical / mechanical certification or bachelor’s degree in engineering or related degree; or equivalent knowledge & experience & seeking career path to become Product Engineer
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in inventory management role; Preferred: Additional experience in customer-facing support role
- Competencies: Hands-on & technically or mechanically inclined with working knowledge of inventory management & logistics acumen & best practices; Strong time management ability, being extremely methodical, detail-oriented, & organized in a fast-paced, growth, multi-cultural environment; Problem-solver with strong project-management & critical-thinking ability; Self-motivated & thrives working independently with minimal supervision, & also as a collaborative, cross-functional team player; Continuous improvement problem-solver focused on increasing process efficiency; Strong written & verbal communication skills in a multi-cultural environment (e.g., QA, R&D teams in Israel)
- Systems: Proficient in Microsoft Office apps (Outlook, Word, Excel) & working knowledge of inventory-management or ERP systems; Preferred Experience: Proficient in Priority, Magaya, & Salesforce
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to regularly lift 25-50 lb & occasionally lift up to 80 lb
- Schedule: Business hours are 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday, but must be flexible in order to support customer need, as will be expected to be available via call/email after hours in case an emergency repair is needed
- Location / Travel: Position works onsite warehouse in Tustin, CA; Minimal travel, limited to local area
- Passionate about BrainsWay mission, vision, & core values
BrainsWay is a global leader boldly transforming lives by advancing neuroscience and elevating mental health treatments through superior science and an unparalleled body of clinical evidence.
BrainsWay’s Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (Deep TMS™) technology has created a new era in treatment as an effective, safe, and non-invasive neurostimulation treatment for treatment-resistant psychiatric and neurological brain disorders. As a non-drug treatment based on magnetic brain stimulation, BrainsWay Deep TMS has been proven to be effective for patients with major depressive disorder (including reduction of anxiety symptoms / anxious depression), obsessive-compulsive disorder, and smoking addiction.
BrainsWay’s unique technology is based on patents registered by the National Institute of Health (NIH) and by the company. BrainsWay is the first and only company to obtain four FDA-cleared indications backed by pivotal studies demonstrating clinically proven efficacy, and a variety of additional indications from health institutions worldwide such as the CE and ANVISA.
BrainsWay was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Burlington, MA & internationally in Jerusalem, Israel. www.brainsway.com
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our worldwide culture embraces diversity. We pride ourselves on furthering an equitable and inclusive workplace, believing that the more diverse our talent and contributing perspectives, the better we can fulfill our mission of boldly advancing neuroscience to improve health and transform lives for all humankind affected by treatment-resistant mental health disorders.
BrainsWay is an Equal Opportunity Employer, welcoming and encouraging diversity in the workplace based on essential experience and qualifications, regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our applicant or hiring process, please contact us.
Vacancy Type: $27/hr – $30/hr · Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Tustin, CA
Application Deadline: N/A