This Jobsfunter Listing is about BPP in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Supporting in the delivery of outstanding service to BPP students
With your passion in delivering student-focused outcomes, you will support us to serve BPP students in the Student Engagement area and other areas where required. The role is an exciting opportunity to organise and attend events, network with internal and external stakeholders, and work in a role that has national coverage working with around 13,000 students across 10 university centres across the UK.
What you’ll be doing
- Planning and running welcome events, including fresher’s fairs, induction activities, Students’ Association socials, and support student led events
- Supporting students’ clubs and societies, ensuring they are set up correctly and follow set
- Providing advice & guidance on advertising & promotion, setting up online events, booking
- Maintaining the Virtual Campus platform (www.community.bpp.com) and uploading information such as discounts from local companies and student events
- Managing and developing the social networking presence of the Students’ Association
- Twitter & Instagram
- Monitoring the Student Engagement inbox daily to meet SLA’s and ensure deadlines are met
- Curating and managing the Weekly Virtual Campus Digest and Alumni Newsletter
Please be advised that this role is based at BPP Waterloo with work at other BPP London centres. Occasional national visits may be required.
Choose a better work-life balance
You’ll benefit from a vibrant workplace and a culture that believes in looking after others, while being part of a diverse workforce where difference is celebrated. In addition, you’ll work alongside other like-minded professionals who champion progress, while having opportunities to develop in an environment where creativity and innovation is rewarded. On top of a competitive salary, we provide a generous annual leave entitlement of 25 days, and there’s a rewards package that includes retail discounts, Group Personal Pension Plan, dedicated healthcare, and dental plans that offer additional assurance to look after you and your family. Brilliantly, you can also study any of BPP’s courses for free – be it a professional qualification or full degree.
What we’re looking for
- Ideally possessing previous experience within Engagement and Events
- Organized with the ability to work towards achieving multiple deadlines and completing assigned tasks
- A passion for working in a student-centred workplace and delivering outcomes that are student-focused
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to liaise with students, staff, and external stakeholders
- Ability to work part of a wider team and independently without supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes including Word, Publisher, and Excel
- Social media/marketing skills
- Knowledge of planning and executing online and face to face events
- Dedication and commitment to the role
- Ability to motivate and inspire student presidents and volunteers
- Excellent presentation skills
- A relevant qualification or relevant experience in social media or Event Management is desirable
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A