Website Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Boston Consulting Group BCG in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Practice Area Profile
BCG’s Technology Advantage (TA) practice focuses on helping clients deliver competitive advantage and business superior performance through the use of data, technology and digital. TA is the fastest growing practice at BCG and at the heart of the strategic impact we have with our clients. Our consultants and experts globally work across all industries and provide deep experience and expertise across a number of topics including: Digital Transformation, Data & Digital Platforms, Software & Agile and Digitizing the Tech Function.
What You’ll Do
Are you a problem solver? Are you passionate about developing ground-breaking recommendations across a wide range of industries and topics? Would you like to make a difference and to have a tangible impact on the society?
Our Tel Aviv office is currently looking for motivated, open-minded and success-driven young professionals to join the team within our Technology Advantage Practice Area. We seek talented individuals with strong analytical capabilities and a passion for the world of digital & technology and for cybersecurity topics.
You will work with and learn from some of the best minds in the business, on a wide range of challenging client engagements.
You will be able to make an impact from day one, gaining further expertise in Cybersecurity, which will enable you to advise BCG’s clients on how to identify information assets and protection needs, and help them design appropriate holistic measures.
- Advise clients on executive level across industries (multinationals, governments, NGO’s, etc.) and topics supporting them to improve or transform their businesses and achieve excellence;
- Work in small but high impact consulting teams on select Cybersecurity topics;
- Develop client-tailored Cybersecurity strategies – setting the vision and identifying security related opportunity areas;
- Suggest and perform specific analyses – develop, and deploy state-of-the-art security concepts and apply them to business problems;
- Obtain data, performing analysis, testing and improving outputs, presenting results;
- Create tailored implementation or transformation plans for Cybersecurity initiatives;
- Owning project modules, content and day-to-day client interactions.
What You’ll Bring (Experience & Qualifications)
We are looking for professionals with digital and technology expertise to join us. Previous working experience in Cybersecurity will be considered as a plus. You would typically:
- Have superior problem-solving skills and ability to work well in a demanding environment;
- Be familiar with a selection from a broad base of Cybersecurity practices;
- Have exceptional drive and commitment, striving for excellence;
- Be highly self-driven, well-structured yet ﬂexible, able to think strategically / end-to-end;
- Be eager to develop new skills and areas of expertise;
- Have a high level of adaptability to a frequently changing professional and social working environment;
- Hold a BA’s Degree;
- Be fluent in English.
Company: Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A