Website Bond Sports
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Bond Sports in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Bond Sports provides modern software for athletic facilities. We are the holistic solution to manage athletic spaces, enabling owners and operators to save time and money with an easy-to-use, modern platform to manage all of their activities, rentals and members. The recreational sports market is an industry that is expected to grow to over $100 Billion in the US alone over the next 10 years, and our belief is that by providing facilities with a comprehensive operating system, we can play an important role in that growth and become the software that powers and connects sports communities across the world.
Our founding management team consists of 3 experienced entrepreneurs with proven success in growing early stage tech startups, as well as operating large scale business units and products for leading global, publicly traded companies. We are building a diverse team of smart, curious, collaborative, passionate people, who want to join a fast growing team, have a super strong work ethic and a pride to produce outstanding work and contribute to our culture. We are well funded, generating revenue and growing rapidly!
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. Your main role will be to research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues in an accurate and timely manner. You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to their issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via zoom and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals. Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.We seek someone who takes ownership of their tasks and executes them on the highest levels. Come and join an early stage startup with huge potential, make a significant impact and reap the rewards that come along with it.
- 2-4 years proven working experience in technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer or similar roles.
- Professional level English, both written and verbal, is a must.
- Solutions oriented person with a self-starter attitude that knows how to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal and document the process
- Passionate about the details, excellent client-facing communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, web applications and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software
- Advantage – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) and knowledge of web technologies
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify all client issues and document all findings and implement all technical activities
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution while providing prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time. Follow the SLA for issues with respect to the severity.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Implement and maintain internal administration and support software tools
- Track and stay current with our product’s software releases and new features.
- Support, test and deploy new products and features with our partners.
Company: Bond Sports
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A