Website Boardroom Appointments Global Human and Talent Capital
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Boardroom Appointments Global Human and Talent Capital in Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Provide independent testing of processes, procedures and controls throughout the region. Provide detailed feedback to line management and agree corrective action plans with
deadlines. Collaborate with Company Governance Manager to ensure annual testing plan is aligned to the Company risk profile.
Collaborate with Governance Controller Systems to maximize automated governance.
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum BCom or equivalent
- 2-3 years operational finance experience
- Previous governance & control experience an advantage
- CIA / CIMA or CA (SA) qualified
- Outstanding analysis skills to generate business insight on risks, controls and potential solutions.
- Strong operational knowledge.
- High attention to detail.
- Detailed process and analytical ability.
- Good self-management practices and able to work well in multiple teams.
- Ability to work with people at various levels of the business. Strong verbal / analytical reasoning ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Reporting writing skills, translating large amounts of information into succinct, actionable points for management attention
- Strong communication and influencing skills
Company: Boardroom Appointments Global Human and Talent Capital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A