Website BMW Group
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under BMW Group in München 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
SPREAD ENTHUSIASM. SHAPE THE FUTURE.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
At the BMW Group, everything starts with passion. It turns a profession into a vocation. It drives us to keep reinventing mobility and bring innovative ideas onto the roads. Enthusiasm for joint projects turns a team into a strong unit where every opinion is valued. It is only when expertise, highly professional processes and enjoyment of work unite that we can shape the future together.
As Product Cluster CRM, we deliver Wholesale and Retail CRM systems across the BMW Group world, which are the main technological enabler for customer interactions. CRM systems enable a seamless customer journey by providing the right data in the right place, optimize sales funnel by data-driven steering of sales teams, contribute to E2E monitoring of sales- and service-related activities respectively processes, significantly add to the digital footprint @BMW Group worldwide.
What awaits you?
- Based on our existing Wholesale and Retail CRM systems you will define and specify new process and system requirements for the target CRM solution in Europe.
- Your creativity within transforming user/stakeholder requests into Epics and User Stories enable our team to achieve our product vision.
- The responsibility for the definition and design of efficient state-of-the-art business and user processes is part of your task.
- You are responsible for the close collaboration with development teams and markets.
- The creation of user training materials and user acceptance tests rounds off your exciting task profile.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in computer science, business administration, or any other comparable qualification.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Process Design, IT System Design or in IT Projects, preferably in the automotive sector.
- Basic Knowledge of CRM systems, e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Experience in alignment of business processes.
- Knowledge of agile working methods.
- Experience in story design (Jira or similar), Confluence and testing methods.
- Fluent in German and excellent knowledge of English.
You have the talent to quickly grasp and structure complex issues? Apply Now!
Note: Please apply exclusively online via our career portal. Applications via other channels (esp. email) cannot be considered.
What do we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive remuneration.
- BMW & MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
- And many other benefits – see bmw.jobs/benefits
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity
Earliest starting date: from now on
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-1700
Company: BMW Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: München
Application Deadline: N/A