Proactively builds and manages an assigned portfolio of mass affluent clients across multiple branch locations. Acts as the primary client contact to uncover financial needs and provide meaningful solutions in compliance with regulatory and compliance policies. Works collaboratively within the market, BMO partners, and the community to build relationships and deliver the desired customer experience.
- Uses a consultative sales process to develop strong customer relationships; acts as client’s trusted advisor and primary point of contact.
- Executes quality customer review meetings for retention and relationship expansion purposes.
- Actively participates in the community to identify prospects through relationship building efforts and identify centres of influence (e.g. law and accounting firms) and two-way referral relationships.
- Makes key recommendations on products, pricing, and services; links customer to business partner experts based on key financial decisions.
- Proactively works with assigned customer portfolio to uncover needs, provide solutions, and indentify additional sales opportunities.
- Provides individual and group training in order to mentor and coach branch personnel to enhance their knowledge and skills around the mass affluent client.
- Educates clients about available digital options for conducting banking transactions and provides guidance in the use of digital and self-serve technologies.
- Proactively works with branch business partners to identify existing customers that meet the target profile and create a calling plan.
- Review credit applications to ensure sound credit granting principles; recommends remedies to maintain acceptable asset and credit quality.
- Achieves results and meets sales targets by acquiring new assets from existing client portfolio and new client acquisition.
- Influence skills – In-depth.
- In-depth knowledge of client portfolio management.
- Advanced understanding of deposit, loan (including mortgage) and banking products and practices, cash flow analysis, lending process and directives, credit risk policies and standards, supporting processes, applicable legal and regulatory requirements, and Bank policies.
- Collaboration & team skills – In-depth.
- SIE Securities licensed.
- Excellent knowledge of business services, including retirement plans, business banking solutions, insurance, and succession planning – required.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – In-depth.
- Verbal & written communication skills – In-depth.
- Excellent understanding of brokerage and insurance products.
- Excellent understanding of personal trust and investment management – required.
Qualification & Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in a financial services organization with knowledge of banking products, services, pricing, and profitability.
- Typically between 4 – 6 years of relevant experience; post-secondary degree in related field of study preferred, not required.
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Green Bay, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com