Develops, promotes, maintains and manages an assigned business/group vendor management program for the management of partnerships with suppliers/service providers that improve productivity, service delivery and quality. Performs periodic reviews, analyzing program outcomes, providing insights and making recommendations for enhancement and changes as required. Ensures the effective and efficient execution of all program components, including ensuring change management & communications are in place for any enhancements / changes and mitigating any risk. Works collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides input to vendor management policy and procedures.
- Supports the management of the vendor program, including developing program components, promoting the program and ensuring the execution of all program components and product(s)/service(s) are delivered according to the contractual service level agreement (SLA), technical service agreement (TSA) or business partner agreement (BPA), in compliance with standards.
- Educates and cross trains other team members as required.
- Participates in initiatives as a subject matter expert for an aspect(s) of vendor arrangement or business process.
- Supports management and implementation of documentation / process controls / knowledge assets required for the program operations.
- Provides specialized support to investigate and resolve complex issues as escalated by end-users or assigned by management.
- Coordinates budgets and reporting to track actual results vs budget.
- Participates in the relationship management between BMO internal business/group partners and suppliers/service providers.
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of supplier arrangements.
- Supports the development and promotion of a business/group vendor management program solution.
- Prepares financial reconciliations and attestation certificates as required.
- Collaboration & team skills – In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – In-depth.
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills – In-depth.
- Data driven decision making – In-depth.
- Influence skills – In-depth.
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically between 4 – 6 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience in supporting vendor programs – In-depth.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Springfield, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com