Supports the enterprise’s efforts to adopt and sustain Agile principles and practices. Ensures the team adheres to scrum theory and practices while embodying key mindsets and behaviours. Advocates for the scrum team and helps those outside of the team understand the interaction model to amplify the team success and Agile adoption more broadly. Serves the scrum team by leading and coaching team self-organization, cross-functional collaboration and aligning to the mandate of delivering value.
- Defines business requirements for analytics & reporting to ensure data insights inform business decision making.
- Develops the business case by identifying needs, analysing potential options and assessing expected return on investment.
- Leads change management programs of varying scope and type, including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
- Makes recommendations to senior leaders on strategy and new initiatives, based on an in-depth understanding of the business/group.
- Conducts independent analysis to resolve strategic issues.
- Recommends business priorities, advises on resource requirements and develops roadmap for strategic execution.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on relevant regulations and policies.
- Oversees the design, development, and implementation of tools and training for Agile practices.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- May network with industry contacts to gain competitive insights and best practices.
- Provides strategic input into business decisions as a trusted advisor.
- Acts as the prime subject matter expert for internal/external stakeholders.
- Helps determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of business/group strategy.
- Influences and negotiates to achieve business objectives.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – In-depth / Expert.
- Knowledge of scrum framework and Agile development methods/techniques e.g. developing User Stories.
- Influence skills – In-depth / Expert.
- Collaboration & team skills; with a focus on cross-group collaboration – In-depth / Expert.
- Verbal & written communication skills – In-depth / Expert.
- Enthusiastic, positive, humble, social, organized, courageous, patient, articulate, punctual & empathetic.
- Able to manage ambiguity.
- Certified as a Scrum Master (preferred).
- Seasoned professional with a combination of education, experience and industry knowledge.
Qualification & Experience:
- In-depth experience coaching teams to adopt Agile methodologies.
- Typically 7+ years of relevant experience and/or equivalent work experience preferably in a software development or project delivery environment and Agile, Lean or Kanban practice & principles experience.
- Knowledge and experience in financial services.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com