Our IAM team is expanding and this team is responsible for access governance like onboarding apps to SailPoint, standardization of mainframe provisioning, and create/support Access Management standards as well as oversight of the employee access to applications.
- Gathers requirements and documents these requirements for use in various audits, reports, & projects.
- Looks for coaching opportunities with other team members.
- Troubleshoots information security issues within designated business group.
- Works with internal stakeholders to validate their requirements via techniques such as reviews and walkthroughs.
- Anticipates and reduces complexity for others.
- Understands and can explain to others the core processes, risks & mitigation techniques for designated areas.
- Facilitates discussions and follows a structured approach to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage requirements.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Assists in the preparation of end user materials.
- Provides analytical support and insights.
- Collects, organizes, analyzes and disseminates significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Develops and implements data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Understanding of Service Now to help set up provisioning
- Preference for candidates who have or are pursuing at least one certification in a related field, with strong preference for Information Security certifications from a well-recognized institution (e.g. (ISC)2, ISACA, SANS).
- Data manipulation and analysis skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy – In-depth.
- Understanding of Active Directory or RACF in regards to SailPoint on-boarding
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of Information Security processes, procedures and controls – In-depth.
Qualification & Experience:
- Min of 2-3 years of experience in IAM concepts. ( IAM Concepts include understanding on entitlement, roles, segregation of duties, role mining, and understanding risk to bank on IAM, issues/risks of poor set up of IAM t the bank
- Experience in information security, technology, business requirements gathering and reporting in a financial services setting.
- Approx. 3-5 years on SailPoint On-boarding experience , and experience with segregation of duties, role Mining, and entitlement experience is required
- Typically between 2 – 4 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business or a related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com