Provides day-to-day delivery of critical lending operations processes including loan administration and servicing activities. Supports the execution of payments, transactions, service requests, administrative activities and processes and fulfillment of stakeholders inquiries/requests within relevant service level agreements. Collaborates with stakeholders to promote efficient and effective processes and work flow, establish positive working relationships across the organization and to achieve business results and deliver the intended customer and employee experience. Lending operations includes specialized operations processes and activities for mortgages, consumer lending products, leasing and/or commercial lending products.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of the regulatory requirements and risks inherent in the operations to ensure appropriate actions are taken and operational integrity is maintained.
- Manages documentation to ensure that records are maintained in a proper manner.
- Identifies and resolves discrepancies in accordance with standard procedures. Escalates issues, where necessary, as per guidelines.
- Communicates and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Collaborates in development/implementation of new processes/systems and changes/improvements to existing systems and processes.
- Checks and reconciles information and documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Data enters, reviews and verifies loan information and documentation for processing and/or further handling.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal & external stakeholders to execute work and fulfill service delivery expectations.
- Performs administrative tasks such as distributing/collecting/filing/etc. documentation and information.
- Organization skills – Good.
- Knowledge of the risk and regulatory requirements of the business – Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – Good.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Knowledge and understanding of the business unit’s key products and services, processes and controls – Good.
- Verbal & written communication skills – Good.
- PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – Good.
- Collaboration & team skills – Good.
- Credit (ALD) qualified an asset
- Prioritization skills – Good.
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically between 2 – 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience using relevant systems and technology – Good.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montréal, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com