Delivers exceptional service to BMO customers and prospects. Identifies customer needs and provides advice and guidance regarding financial solutions that are in the best interests of customers. Works collaboratively within the branch and with BMO partners to deliver the desired customer experience and achieve overall business objectives.
- Manages, loads, and reconciles cash transactions between treasury and various branch units (e.g. CRU).
- Probes to understand customer personal banking and credit card needs and integrates marketing promotions and programs into customer conversations to provide strategic advice.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Supports customer requests for banking services, including handling transactions and supporting customers who walk into the branch.
- Takes the initiative to find creative approaches that make each customer’s experience feel personal.
- Offers advice and guidance on available digital and self-serve options with the goal of making it easy, simple, and fast to bank with BMO.
- Welcomes customers warmly and meets their banking service and transactional needs with seamless execution.
- Contributes to meeting branch business results and the customer experience.
- Identifies customer needs and initiates referrals to BMO colleagues.
- Executes routine tasks (e.g. service requests, transactions, queries, etc.) within relevant service level agreements.
- Supports operational activities (e.g. inventory management, escalated service requests, following up on customer applications, filing, opening and closing activities).
- Reviews customer profiles and engages customers in a needs-based conversation to identify potential opportunities and address everyday banking plans and credit card needs.
- Acts as a key member of a collaborative and versatile branch and market team.
- Confident and experienced in the use of social media, tablets, smart phones, online tools, and applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and connections with customers.
- Verbal & written communication skills – Basic (in business environment).
- Highly skilled at helping people who don’t find digital applications intuitive to gain confidence in how to use them and to understand their benefits.
- Readiness to collaborate and work in different capacities as part of a team.
- Organization skills – Basic (in business environment).
- Resourceful self-starter with courage and confidence to approach customers.
- High-level knowledge of personal, commercial and partner offers, and how each can best serve customers’ individual needs.
- Collaboration & team skills – Basic (in business environment).
- Basic knowledge learned on the job.
- Projects a professional presence.
- Passionate commitment to helping customers.
- Basic knowledge of specialized sales and business banking solutions to refer to specialists.
- An aptitude for listening, solving problems, and responding flexibly and creatively to new challenges.
Qualification & Experience:
- No prior experience necessary; post-secondary degree or certification in related field of study is desirable.
- A focus on delivering a personal experience to customers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org