Delivers exceptional service to BMO customers and prospects. Identifies customer needs and provides advice and guidance regarding financial solutions that are in the best interests of customers. Works collaboratively within the branch and with BMO partners to deliver the desired customer experience and achieve overall business objectives.
- Acts as a key member of a collaborative and versatile branch and market team.
- Takes the initiative to find creative approaches that make each customer’s experience feel personal.
- Reviews customer profiles and engages customers in a needs-based conversation to identify potential opportunities and address everyday banking plans and credit card needs.
- Supports operational activities (e.g. inventory management, escalated service requests, following up on customer applications, filing, opening and closing activities).
- Contributes to meeting branch business results and the customer experience.
- As a lobby leader, assists in conducting client conversations about banking services to recommend alternative banking channels and provide personal banking and investment advice.
- Meets customer transaction-based needs with seamless execution.
- Probes to understand customer personal banking and credit card needs and integrates marketing promotions and programs into customer conversations to provide strategic advice.
- Collaborates with BMO partners to identify referral opportunities that further grow the customer’s relationship with BMO beyond personal banking.
- Welcomes and guides customers as they walk into the branch lobby, and offers advice and guidance on available digital and self-serve options with the goal of making it easy, simple, and fast to bank with BMO.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Basic specialized knowledge.
- Passionate commitment to helping customers.
- Registration to sell investment products completed or in progress (must be completed within 12 months) – as appropriate for the jurisdiction.
- Basic knowledge of specialized sales and business banking solutions to refer to specialists.
- Resourceful self-starter with courage and confidence to approach customers.
- Readiness to collaborate and work in different capacities as part of a team.
- A focus on results and the ability to thrive in a consultative sales and team-based environment.
- Verbal & written communication skills – Good.
- An aptitude for listening, solving problems, and responding flexibly and creatively to new challenges.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and connections with customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Confident and experienced in the use of social media, tablets, Smart phones, online tools, and applications.
- Typically between 1 – 2 years of relevant experience and/or certification in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Drive to deliver a personal customer experience.
- Some experience in a consultative customer service or sales roles, with a drive to deliver a personal customer experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org