Provides a superior level of customer service and portfolio management in lending services for all existing and potential clients and in support of a team of specialists and relationship managers. Provides technical expertise for proactive credit analysis, structuring, decisions, and portfolio monitoring. Applies lending expertise to a lending and deposit portfolio of accounts or part of the lending process (e.g. underwriting, funding, monitoring).
- Maintains detailed knowledge and understanding of the integrated private banking services and offerings and lending procedures.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Identifies cross-selling opportunities to increase client penetration for banking, investments and deposits.
- Provides after sales support and handles exceptions tactfully, accurately and efficiently in accordance with Bank policy.
- Identifies and recommends workflow process alternatives that can lead to improved efficiency and service levels.
- Determines client needs and ensures timely and accurate completion of transaction processing.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepares new business proposals or presentations to clients/prospects.
- Reviews and provides feedback and best practices about client solutions and credit structure.
- Assists with the development of client communications as required.
- Performs client sales & service support activities as required to meet client needs and maintain overall service standards.
- Participates in activities for client meetings and account opening documentation.
- Ensures timely resolution of all client questions and concerns, both internal and external.
- In-depth understanding of loan and security documentation, including registration and renewal routine.
- Verbal & written communication skills – In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills – In-depth.
- Data driven decision making – In-depth.
- Influence skills – In-depth.
- Requires Credit Qualification in accordance with the established credit qualification processes, policies, and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of personal (primarily) and commercial credit and non-credit products, monitoring/operational processes and applications.
- Commercial Loan and Underwriting experience in a financial services environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically between 4 – 6 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com