Provides technical expertise for proactive credit analysis, structuring, pricing, and overall transactions assessment within the assigned portfolio / jurisdiction. Provides advisory supports to the team to provide insights on the accuracy and consistency of decisions relative to risk strategies, policies, and appetite. Identifies deficiencies and recommends corrective action plans. Makes credit and pricing decisions and recommendations in accordance with sound credit-granting principles in compliance with Bank policies and procedures.
- Builds change management plans of varying scope and type; leads or participates in a variety of change management activities including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management, execution, evaluation, and sustainment of initiatives.
- Responds to information requests and follows established protocols.
- Resolves or escalates issues.
- Develops and maintains long-term, profitable relationships and expands organization’s wallet share within the assigned portfolio.
- Identifies prospective customers, and/or refers customers with Personal Banking and/or more complex needs to appropriate personnel.
- Develops internal and external networks and referral sources to ensure ongoing growth of BMO’s business.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Understands the local market and proactively develops relationships with centres of influence.
- Answers inquiries and provides accurate information about business banking products and services.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Coordinates the management of databases; ensures alignment and integration of data in adherence with data governance standards.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – In-depth.
- Data driven decision making – In-depth.
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Collaboration & team skills – In-depth.
- Strong knowledge of business banking products, lending processes and loan documentation, and supporting policies, procedures, and technologies.
- Influence skills – In-depth.
- Successful completion of CMS Compass Program or equivalent knowledge and experience – required.
- Verbal & written communication skills – In-depth.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong experience with customer sales and service.
- Typically between 4 – 6 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org