Guides, directs, and coaches employees to deliver exceptional service to BMO customers and prospects. Understands the needs of BMO customers or prospects to provide sales and service in the best interests of the customer. Advises customers on products and strategies that meet their financial objectives. Identifies and makes referrals to other business groups. Supports sales and customer service activities to meet strategic customer experience and profitability goals in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and the Bank’s policies and processes.
- Develops and maintains a network in the community to enhance the Bank’s visibility and builds a strong referral source for new potential business.
- Regularly connects work to BMO’s purpose, sets inspirational goals, defines clear expected outcomes, and ensures clear accountability for follow through.
- Probes to understand customer personal banking and credit card needs and integrates marketing promotions and programs into customer conversations to provide strategic advice in the best interests of the customer.
- Attracts, retains, and enables the career development of top talent.
- Improves team performance, recognizes and rewards performance, coaches employees, supports their development, and manages poor performance.
- Builds interdependent teams that collaborate across functional and operating groups to create the highest value for all stakeholders.
- Supports the Bank’s community involvement and participates in community activities.
- Fosters a culture aligned to BMO purpose, values and strategy and role models BMO values and behaviours in all that they do.
- Coordinates service requests and problem resolution processes to ensure accurate completion and follow-up that meets or exceeds customer expectations, or escalates for resolution.
- Working knowledge of branch operational processes and policies.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – In-depth.
- Influence skills – In-depth.
- Working knowledge of branch technologies, processes, and performance metrics.
- General knowledge of retail banking products and services.
- Verbal & written communication skills – In-depth.
- Working knowledge of competitive marketplace and trends in product offerings.
- Collaboration & team skills – In-depth.
- General knowledge of applicable regulations, audit standards, and related policies, procedures, and directives.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-3 years of banking or customer service/sales or equivalent experience.
- Previous supervisory or management experience – preferred.
- Typically between 3 – 5 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com