Reporting to the Vice President and Regional Director Investment Management the incumbent will occupy a senior role and work with other senior members of the BMO Private Wealth. Besides an opportunity to be part of a team of award-winning wealth management professionals , you’ll have access to a full spectrum of resources to address the wealth management needs of clients.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of operational programs.
- Applies investment management expertise to communicate and implement investment strategies to client’s personal and financial situation.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Drives new sales results through referrals and personal network. Works collaboratively in the branch and with regional teams to identify and make referrals.
- Identifies new business opportunities and acquires referrals from existing book of business.
- Oversees the implementation of client strategies, management of investment portfolios and ongoing evaluation of performance.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Performs sales and service support activities to meet client needs and maintain overall service levels.
- Manages large and/or complex relationships and asset sizes.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Manages and continually enhances the client experience through strong relationship management.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Supports the achievement of business development, revenue, referral, retention, and compliance targets.
- Monitors and tracks performance and addresses any issues.
- Exceptional business development experience with a successful track record.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Registered Investment Counsellor (IC) and / or Portfolio Management (PM) in the jurisdiction where operating.
Qualification & Experience:
- CFP (l’QPF) designation.
- CFA designation
- University Degree in Finance or related field
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in the Wealth Management Industry servicing High Net Worth individuals.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com