Website Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois Montana New Mexico Oklahoma Texas in Albuquerque, NM 2022
About the job
This position is responsible for assessing the communication needs of a variety of internal clients and implementing plans and products to meet the client’s strategic objectives; writing, editing, proofing, and coordinating design and production of a variety of audience-targeted communications; interacting with employees and officers of all levels in the organization, as well as, vendors to produce turn-key/cost-effective communications that meet client expectations; coordinating HCSC special events/programs, maintaining operational aspects of a centralized and customized HCSC corporate-wide internal electronic communications distribution program; acting as Division’s primary budget specialist; and coordinating and leading a variety of special projects for senior managers and vice presidents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications OR 4 years’ experience.
- Budgeting and budget analysis skills.
- Knowledge of internal communications and distribution systems.
- Interpersonal skills to work with all levels of management.
- Clear and concise interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Project management, customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and/or participate in project meetings and workgroups
- Ability to handle multiple projects in an environment of urgent and shifting deadlines.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Company: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Albuquerque, NM
Application Deadline: N/A