BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions — from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
- A highly motivated self-starter who enjoys learning and working in a fast-paced environment and shows attention to detail
- The ability to build and effectively manage relationships
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Qualification & Experience:
- A results-focused and dynamic work ethic with a passion for problem solving
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com