Reporting to the Global Head of Cash Marketing, with a dotted line to the Head of International Cash Sales, this regional lead will manage a growing team and will be responsible for international execution across all client channels and regional products.
- Manage regional editorial priorities, coordinating with sales teams across EMEA, APAC and LatAm to identify opportunities where thought leadership can raise awareness for Cash capabilities and drive commercial success.
- Build relationships with other marketing teams throughout the region to further the scale and impact of our efforts.
- Track and monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Work with internal partners (International Cash Leadership, Sales, Product Strategy, COO and the Portfolio Management Group) to position new and existing cash products and strategies, generate new strategic content and client educational materials.
- Develop a talented team of marketers.
- Organize and implement client events and third-party sponsorship engagements.
- Respond to sales-driven requests which may involve developing short papers, slides and data analysis.
- Work with Global Head of Marketing and International Sales Leadership to plan and execute programs across key client segments.
- Solid understanding of the investments industry is preferred.
- Prior line management experience is essential, as well as a genuine interest in leading a small team.
- A dedication to quality output, thoughtful analysis and a client-centric approach. Meticulous and timely attention to detail necessary.
- A creative approach and the ability to translate ideas into appealing visual presentations and engaging execution to reach target audience.
- Demonstrated ability to distill complex ideas into compelling and easy-to-digest language.
- An understanding of the investment landscape affecting cash client decisions and investment opportunities.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- A proactive, highly collaborative self-starter with ability to coordinate, prioritize and deliver various projects across multiple partners simultaneously.
Qualification & Experience:
- 7+ years of marketing experience at a financial services firm.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com