At BlackRock, we are looking for Web Software Engineers who like to innovate and solve complex problems. We recognize that strength comes from diversity, and will embrace your unique skills, curiosity, and passion while giving you the opportunity to grow technically and as an individual.
- The position is for a Senior Web Software Engineer within the Risk Investment Oversight Development team. Risk Investment Oversight is a team within the Aladdin Product Group and are responsible for technology utilized by Portfolio Managers, Traders, Risk Managers, Researchers, Compliance Officers and Investment Operations. More specifically the role is in the team that is responsible for building the core analytics reporting tool used by Portfolio Managers to monitor the historical composition and performance of portfolios and make strategic investment decisions.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- An ability to translate real business problems into technical solutions
- A track record of forging strong relationships and building trusted partnerships through open dialogue and continuous delivery
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong OO skills and design patterns knowledge and implementation experience using one or more object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, C/C++, Python)
- 2+ years hands-on experience developing complex enterprise software systems.
- BA/BS in Computer Science from an accredited university
- Knowledge and experience adhering to software development life cycle best practices including test driven development (TDD), unit testing discipline, agile development and CI/CD strategies.
- Experience working with teams across different time-zones and countries
- Experience building UI components using latest in web technologies (e.g. Angular, React, NGRX) and languages (e.g. TypeScript)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com