The role requires strong analytical and quantitative skills, evidenced by an undergraduate or graduate degree in fields such as Economics, Finance, Math, Statistics and Computer Science. The candidate should be intellectually curious, detail oriented and have a strong interest in macroeconomics and financial markets. In addition, the candidate should enjoy working with and collaborating within a global team and should possess the ability to communicate effectively. Previous experience in finance either on the buy or sell-side in an investment capacity is preferred. The role will be based in San Francisco.
- Comment and provide feedback on other team members’ research
- If interested in a portfolio management role, management of investment strategies will involve staying on top of market development and drivers, rebalancing the portfolio, liaising with trading desks, curating the model, and partnering with other team members to improve the strategy
- Develop innovative investment ideas on fixed income assets using quantitative analysis
- Construct and maintain quantitative investment strategies
- Deliver high quality research
- Strong interest in macroeconomics and financial markets.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work efficiently in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent quantitative and empirical research skills evidenced by an advanced degree in Economics or Finance.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in applied econometrics and/or macroeconomics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com