Would you like to work for a company where the best performance is delivered by tightly knit, focused and accountable teams? Our teams make their own investment decisions – within a prescribed framework and aligned with the firm’s rigorous risk management practices. Each team invests according to its unique philosophy, process and style and has a high level of discretion to allocate across regions, countries, industries and individual stocks.
- The BlackRock Health Sciences team is looking for a Vice President to join our team in Boston, to focus on pharmaceutical/biotech research across public and late-stage private investments. You would be joining an established team running one of the fastest growing and best performing strategies at BlackRock. You would be responsible for performing analysis and contributing ideas to a global portfolio totalling over $30bn in assets.
- Ability to work more broadly within an organization where information-sharing is critical;
- Thorough understanding of the following sectors: Medical Devices, Medical Equipment, Medtech, Life Science Tools & Diagnostics;
- Original and independent thought with strong financial and pipeline analysis skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
Qualification & Experience:
- 6-8 years of experience, ideally to include 2+ years in fundamental equity research and investing;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com