We are adding to our staff and are looking for a Senior Investment Operations Associate.
- Lead miscellaneous projects to streamline operations, automate processes, and reduce errors
- Set up new intermediaries, custodians, platforms and interfaces
- Daily monitoring and reconciliation of separately managed accounts
- Communicate with custodians, banks, brokers and vendors to resolve issues related to daily processes, data delivery, trade settlement, etc.
- Monitor the processing of corporate action in the portfolio accounting system
- Respond to various internal and external client requests
- Maintain security master, trading restrictions, and various account information
- Serve as subject matter expert for other investment operations team members
- Complete various monthly and quarterly closing processes
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel required
- Track record of streamlining processes desired
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum three-five years of relevant work experience at an investment management firm
- Background in portfolio accounting and performance with experience in Advent APX or other portfolio accounting systems.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preferably in business, math, finance or related fields
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com