Website BETA TECHNOLOGIES
This Jobsfunter Listing is about BETA TECHNOLOGIES in South Burlington, VT 2022
About the job
The Configuration & Release Engineer is responsible for managing the change management processes specifying and maintaining the configuration effectivity and design documentation for aircraft product designs. This activity is crucial to the process of obtaining and maintaining FAA Certification to produce, supply, and operate aircraft.
The Configuration & Release Engineer works cross-functionally with Certification Engineers, Systems Engineers, Design Engineers, and other Aircraft Stakeholders providing critical data and process inputs to Change Management activities, and maintaining the traceability and auditability of the configuration and release of Aircraft Data in the ALM and PLM system environments.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Coordination, tracking, and statusing the review and approval of changes to engineering and manufacturing processes and specifications associated with aircraft fabrication and assembly.
- Planning, authoring, and maintaining procedures related to change management, traceability, and quality management of Aircraft Design for the BETA team.
- Management of change scope & coordinated changesets for hardware and software to maintain correct configuration effectivity in a certificationegulatory environment.
- Support and Training of process stakeholders in relevant BETA configuration and change management processes and systems.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities)
- Deep knowledge of change management processes, familiarity with ISO9001 / SAE AS9100.
- 5+ years of experience in aerospace or other regulated design and manufacturing industry
- BS in a relevant engineering or quality discipline or equivalent education and experience.
- Production Lifecycle and Enterprise Resource Planning software (Arena, Aras, Enovia, Plex)
- Requirements, Test, and Change Management software (DOORS, Polarion, JAMA, JIRA)
- Passion for safety through quality in both design, software development, and manufacturing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal and external customers.
- High energy, self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.
Preferred Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities)
- End-to-end experience with certification and launch of newly developed aircraft products.
- Strong problem solving and root cause corrective action investigation background.
The Configuration & Release Engineer may work remotely but is expected to be available for onsite work at BETA Technologies locations in Montreal, Canada and/or in Burlington, Vermont. Candidates should be available to be onsite 1-3 days per week as needed.
Please be aware that you may be invited to complete a Video Screening interview. This invite will be sent by email ([email protected]). We highly recommend completing this step of the application process within the following 48 hours should you be invited.
Note: Be sure to check your Junk folder
BETA Technologies provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, place of birth, citizenship, disability, veteran or military status, health coverage status, HIV status, genetic information, crime victim status, pregnancy or a pregnancy-related condition or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. The company does not discriminate, and will not discriminate, and will not tolerate discrimination, based on any of these characteristics during the application process or in employment.
All offers of employment at BETA Technologies are contingent upon favorable results of a thorough background check.
BETA Technologies is an E-Verify employer.
Company: BETA TECHNOLOGIES
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: South Burlington, VT
Application Deadline: N/A