Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under BESIX in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Six Construct, a subsidiary of the BESIX Group, is the largest Belgian construction company operating in the Middle East. The company combines the efforts of a highly skilled workforce, along with strategic planning and innovative use of technology to overcome the most complex business challenges. Six Construct is a multi-services company that operates in the construction of commercial and residential buildings, sport and leisure facilities, infrastructure and marine-related projects. The company currently employs a workforce of 16,000 in the Middle East, and a total of 19,000 worldwide.
The Communication Officer will be part of the Six Construct People Department and will assist in planning, developing and implementing all communication initiatives, to ensure effective management of the company’s culture and identity in the Middle East.
The individual will focus on communication aimed at local employees, external stakeholders, social media as well as managing broader communication projects and developing messaging strategies.
The successful candidate should possess outstanding English writing, excellent presentation and organizational skills with a high level of comfort working directly with managers and employees across multiple groups and entities in a global organization.
- Is responsible for development and delivery of overall internal & external communications within the business unit Middle East.
- Serve as counsel to the management team of the business unit on internal & external communications, including strategic planning, message development and implementation.
- Establish and implement effective channel strategy to ensure the right messaging reaches the right target audiences in the most effective way possible, ultimately increasing the effectiveness of communications.
- Work closely with Group Communication team to coordinate and streamline all communications opportunities (internal, external) re: Middle East.
- Manage content development and scheduling across communication delivery channels.
- Create a superior employee experience and drive employee engagement through streamlined, effective internal communications.
- Accountable for continuous quality and process improvement for communications – and in influencing overall communications includes ongoing assessment and measurement.
- Being ready to take ownership on mission, actions and showing a high level of autonomy and initiative
- Being able to influence and convince not only peers but also the stakeholders
- Being a team player and having a valuable contribution to the collective goals of the entity
- Being capable to take decisions at tactical and/or strategic level and build a trusted relationship with senior management level
- Having a huge sense of precision, a keen eye for detail and a good sense of organization
- Being result oriented – on time & on budget
- Being expert at clearly articulating messages, communicating in a compelling way that captures & holds attention
- With an excellent standard of both written and spoken English being capable to express complex issues in simple, concise terms appropriate to the audience required
- Being an expert in all communication related skills: observe, listen, translate in simple words, in a multitude of formats, incl. written, oral, digital, print, audio-visual
- Bachelor’s Degree required in public relations, communications, marketing, journalism or related field.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of corporate communications experience. Contracting sector communication experience preferred.
We believe our employees are key to our success, hence, we offer an inspiring working environment where our people feel rewarded & engaged. Career opportunities & training programs are offered to help you develop both personally and professionally and we offer attractive additional benefits to your monthly remuneration.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A