Website Bernstein-Rein Advertising
This Jobsfunter Listing is about BernsteinRein Advertising in Kansas City Metropolitan Area
About the job
The Account Director is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the account including strategic development through final execution and financial management. You will continue to foster client relationships and invent a better way to find additional opportunities to grow the businesses and generate revenue. If this sounds like a role you could be passionate about, let’s talk!
- Provide strategic thought-leadership and innovative solutions that address client consumer, competitive and category challenges
- Work collaboratively with the client and partner agencies ensuring the end result is as integrated as possible
- Challenge the team to think differently (account, creative and production), pushing ideas/concepts, assessingethinking process, etc. The goal is to be innovative and efficient.
- Own the development and deployment of all CRM (email, push, in-app and SMS) communications efficiently and within target deadlines
- Leading product/marketing strategy for a portfolio of growth initiatives, including Digital, Loyalty, and App
- This individual will sit at the intersection of project execution, data analysis and marketing creative excellence
- Work with the client to implement, track and optimize technology.
- Ensure creative output is both inspired and fits the client’s stated business objective(s)
- Guide the team to ensure flawless execution
- Proactively seek out value-added opportunities
- Participates in and contributes to new business activities of the agency as required.
- Controls costs, such as account handling expenses, write-offs, and other un-billable areas associated with running the business
- BA/BS degree required
- 7-10 years of agency and account management experience required
- 5+ years relevant work experience in telecommunications
- Strong understanding of CRMs development cycle
- Strategic, curious and analytical mindset
- Digitally savvy with the ability to quickly get up to speed on emerging market trends and evolving consumer landscapes
- Events experience a plus
- Excellent business development skills
- Dynamic leadership, management and team building skills
- Ability and proven track record of new business development
- Sound qualitative & quantitative analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Confident budget & billing management ability
If you’re up for the challenge and want to join a team committed to creating the best work of their lives, then we want to talk to you!
We don’t just create ads. A lot of agencies believe consumer problems are best solved with advertising. We look at a consumer problem and see an opportunity to invent a better way. Inventing a better way is what we’ve been doing for more than 50 years. We create products, build companies and invent new ways of doing things.
Bernstein-Rein is an equal opportunity employer.
Company: Bernstein-Rein Advertising
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Kansas City Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A