Website Bennett Game Recruitment Limited
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Bennett Game Recruitment Limited in Christchurch,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Contracts Manager / Site Manager – Required for our client who are based in Christchurch. The Contracts Manager / Site Manager will be working of a company that specialise within the Structural Steel Industry working on a range of Steel Structures and Canopy’s. The Contracts Manager / Site Manager will be reporting directly to the Contracts Director and will be working on a mix of complex and small projects at the same time.
The ideal Contracts Manager / Site Manager will have excellent Structural steel and metal cladding / decking experience with management experience. The Contracts Manager / Site Manager will be required to travel UK wide to manage the whole site from talking with the Bid team on application of a new project right through to final hand over. A knowledge and mind set in Health and Safety is paramount for this role and the Manager will be a team player.
Contracts Manager / Site Manager Position Overview
- Complying with all relevant Company Health, Safety and Environmental and CDM
- Producing specific method statements, erection sequences, crane lift plans and risk assessments.
- Pre-site inspections and ensuring that the Safe Site Handover Certificate is issued
- Contracts coordination meetings, project meetings and client meetings as required.
- Providing expertise to Bid team on erection time, complexity and cost to support tenders and with the Project Manager to provide information for target programmes
- Ensuring budget and specification is kept to
- Ensuring that all site documentation is completed
- Negotiating and agreeing pricesates with sub-contractors
- Checking and signing off invoices and recording all events that have an impact on progress
- Controlling erectors’ holiday requests
- Arrange appropriate accommodation for site teams while working away from home.
Contracts Manager / Site Manager Position Requirements
- NVQ level 6 or above
- SMSTS and CSCS Managers card and Appointed Person qualification
- Structural steel and cladding experience
- Full UK driving licence and willing to work away from home
- Experience being client facing on site
- Experience of Daily Site Reports, Completion Handover Certificates, toolbox talks, NCRs, HAVS Forms etc.
Contracts Manager / Site Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary up to £45K
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service
- Profit share
- Hotels, food and travel paid for when working away.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Company: Bennett Game Recruitment Limited
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: Christchurch,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A