Hub Talent Acquisition Manager Europe/South Asia Jobs in Bekaert Hlohovec, Trnava Region, Slovakia
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Bekaert in Hlohovec, Trnava Region, Slovakia 2022
About the job
Bekaert ( www.bekaert.com ) is a world market and technology leader in steel wire transformation and coating technologies. We pursue to be the preferred supplier for our steel wire products and solutions by continuously delivering superior value to our customers worldwide. Bekaert (Euronext Brussels: BEKB) is a global company with more than 27 000 employees worldwide, headquarters in Belgium and € 4.4 billion in combined revenue in 2020.
The Hub Talent Acquisition Manager reports to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition, and is responsible for the full-cycle recruitment and selection process (internal, external, contingent) in the designated Hub = Europe and South-Asia.
- Ensures a clear and simple recruitment process (sourcing strategy timeline, cost, milestones) within the assigned Hub, ensuring delivery to internal customers across 10+ countries and for 1000+ recruitments per year.
- Provides an inspiring and engaging leadership to a fully international team of 10+ direct reports in the Hub.
- Is personally involved in the selection process of the top profiles in the assigned Hub (Managers, Upper White Collars) – directly scouting and sourcing candidates.
- Builds a strong pipeline of applicants through effective employer branding initiatives, ambassador networks and applicable sourcing channels, including schools, universities and other local sources.
- Ensures the availability of sourcing and selection options within the Hub, exercising a strategic management of the providers within the Hub (e.g. temp agencies, executive search, etc.).
- Steers the continuous improvement of the Talent Acquisition techniques and processes in collaboration with the Global Head of Talent Acquisition, and the development of new recruitment channels and selection tools in order to be able to attract the right candidates.
- Is responsible for the delivery and tracking of the Talent Acquisition KPIs within the region, and for the accurate record keeping of all applicant and interview data in the SAP Success Factors ‘Recruitment’
- Is actively involved in HR Group projects in the area of Talent Acquisition.
- Degree in Psychology, HR or a related field
- Mastery of English and Slovak languages at business level – other languages spoken in the Hub are a relevant advantage (Russian, Turkish, Dutch)
- 7 to 10 years of professional & relevant work experience in Talent Acquisition within structured, multinational organizations, preferably with a strong industrial footprint
- Demonstrated ability in leading cross-country teams in a multicultural environment
- Practical know how of various recruitment channels (e.g. LinkedIn), interviewing techniques, assessment tools (e.g.. Tests, assessment centers,…) and latest developments in sourcing and selection (e.g. GDPR requirements, etc.).
- Proficiency in recruitment related IT-system & tools (SF, LinkedIn, skype, etc.)
- Understanding of project management to be able to contribute to Group projects
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple processes at the same time
- Basic salary from 3000 Eur monthly
- Basic salary could be set on higher level depending on experience of the candidate
- Company car
- Yearly performance bonus
- Yearly reevaluation salary
- Contribution to retirement – third pillar
- Regular monthly contribution to allowance for mortgage or buying of new car
- Worked years reward
- Vouchers for workforce regeneration 120 € per year
- Possibility of career growth, training and development activities for self-development
You grow, we grow… Better together. Bekaert offers continuous development opportunities.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Hlohovec, Trnava Region, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A