Sales Enablement Trainer careers in Beekeeper United States
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Beekeeper in United States 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
From new hire onboarding, to ongoing training with our more tenured reps, we are looking for the right person to fill this integral enable role within our sales organisation. Someone with a strong collaborative nature, who can extract internal knowledge and combine with industry best practices. Creating and implementing role specific programs to continuously upskill the members of our global sales teams, which will result in achieving or exceeding quotas and overall growth targets.
As a Sales Enablement Trainer you will be able to build a strong rapport quickly within the organisation by bringing your past experience in sales or as a coach, to establish yourself as a trusted resource for the team when obstacles arise in the sales process.
To be successful, you need to be self-driven, and be able to operate at a strategic level identifying broader needs and be able to roll up your sleeves to coach and provide feedback through multiple channels. This is not meant to be a ‘behind the desk’ type , but rather someone fresh from a sales-focused role, ready to dig in to directly contribute to winning, since we all know that selling is a team sport!
- Work to “move the middle”, focusing on driving performance from average to best in class by partnering with internal experts, peers and Sales leadership to build on, formalize and enhance existing onboarding and ongoing enablement programs.
- Utilize data from our internal tech stack (Salesforce.com, Chorus, Showpad, etc) to monitor KPIs, identify opportunities of improvement, and measure success of onboarding and enablement programs
- Build new enablement resources and content, working closely with Marketing and Sales management and sales reps
- Develop and maintain a sales training curriculum and playbooks. Deliver and facilitate training sessions as needed, using available resources, content, and channels.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally on enablement program deliverables for the Sales organisation
- Proactively work to gather feedback from Sales teams to support continuous improvement of enablement programs.
- Be accountable for impacting key rep productivity metrics including but not limited to new hire ramp time and percentage of productive reps.
- Providing targeted coaching and feedback through a variety of formats including 1:1 roleplays, group workshops, and recorded call feedback.
What we look for in you
- 3+ years of Sales Enablement experience (in the capacity of a Sales Coach, Corporate Trainer, Sales Trainer, or related title)
- 3+ years in a quota carrying or KPI driven sales role that contribute to overall sales goals / company goals
- Experience working in SaaS sales (required)
- Experience with CRM (such as Salesforce.com) and sales enablement platforms (such as Showpad, Chorus)
- Worked in a globally distributed team
*For Colorado residents: The base salary range for this position’s level is between $71,400 and $102,000. Our total compensation consists of base salary (depending on education, experience, knowledge, skills, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data), stock options plus several additional benefit coverage including learning and development fund, Home Office Set-up Allowance and the rest of the benefits you can see here: https://www.beekeeper.io/jobs/careers-page-faq/
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A