This Jobsfunter Listing is about BeamUP in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
BeamUP is looking for a Project Manager
BeamUp is a well-funded and rapidly growing proptech startup. The Fortune 500 and the world’s largest companies work with BeamUP’s AI platform to efficiently design their building systems, enhance collaboration and build a new reality of smart, safe and sustainable facilities.
Our unique, highly motivated, interdisciplinary team is looking for a capable Project Manager for its customer delivery team. Experience in the construction and/or architectural industry is not a must but is a major advantage.
- Manage, recruit and train a customer delivery team including architectural floorplan annotators, QA, and ops, and ensure their work is on time and to standard.
- Act as the central point of liaison, communication and coordination between software development teams, machine learning teams, sales teams and other stakeholders.
- Develop strategies and processes to increase scale and output.
- Develop KPI’s to demonstrate efficiency and effectiveness of your team both internally to stakeholders and externally to clients.
To be great at your job, you’ll need to have:
- +4 years of experience of defining, planning, and implementing projects and programmers.
- A positive attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset – you must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thrive in ambiguity, and get the work done.
- Fluency in English and the skills to work collaboratively in an international team.
- Experience as a BIM manager (advantage)
- Experience with Rhino/Grasshopper scripting (advantage)
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A