This Jobsfunter Listing is about Bayer in Lubbock, TX
About the job
At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Your Tasks And Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Production Associate, are to:
- Embrace and demonstrate a safety first culture at all times;
- Perform daily operations as directed by site leadership;
- Be accountable for safe and timely delivery of quality supply based on production schedules while maintaining an efficient operation;
- Perform duties in a manner that support overall site Key Metrics to include Safety, Quality, TIP (total individual volume performance), TOP (total overall volume performance), and cost efficiency;
- Embrace an environment that promotes the building of good working relationships within the site;
- Participate in the execution of HSE, Quality Management System (QMS), and One PSS programs and elements; participates in associated networks;
- Contribute in plant operations such as conditioning, packaging, lab operations, warehouse / inventory management / distribution, carryover, etc. as assigned by the site leadership team;
- Participate in field operations such as planting, detasseling, field inspections and mapping, harvest, etc.;
- Support compliance with Global Stewardship and Corporate Quality Management procedures and policies in addition to Crop Level and site specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
- Develop influencing skills through motivation, recognition, leadership, and development;
- Help identify and implement operational improvements, metrics tracking and best practices and participates in related networks for cross sharing.
Who You Are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least one year of experience in manufacturing, supply chain, agriculture;
- Valid Drivers’ License, in order to be eligible to drive a company car, your driving record have to meet guidelines based on the company’s Risk Screening for Hiring Drivers – MVR will be reviewed as part of pre-employment screening;
- Ability to critically think about the business.
Domestic relocation may be available for this position.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are required to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status before participating in approved activities for fully vaccinated employees. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, if candidates are invited on site as visitors for in person interviews, they must provide proof of being vaccinated and comply with all safety protocols. Bayer will engage in an interactive process with individuals who request a vaccine exemption for qualified medical or religious reasons.
Location: United States : Texas : Lubbock
Division: Crop Science
Reference Code: 578586
Email: [email protected]
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Lubbock, TX
Application Deadline: N/A