Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Barclays in Knutsford,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
As a Barclays Change Coordinator, you will be at the heart of our ability in raising and progressing change records, following the defined Change Management Standard and associated Processes. Working within the Group Technology Infrastructure Services (GTIS) area of the business, you will be instrumental in ensuring that all change records are followed through appropriately from creation through to closure will provide our project with the required traction
Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognizes and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a career, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. We’re flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. We also have a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally are able to request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
- Working with technology areas to understand and baseline the scope of each required change
- Supplying each area with change creation capability, raising changes to a high and consistent standard
- Driving efficient movement of change records through the lifecycle ensuring that at each point, timely decisions are made and ensure that required approvals are granted
- Supporting change events across the programme and offer ability to coordinate areas to ensure that change is successfully implemented
- Engaging proactively with change communities with regards to periods of restricted change / heightened awareness / change freeze and ensure awareness across the portfolios
- Managing and coordinating change escalations across stakeholders
- Creating and maintaining a detailed Forward Schedule allowing all team members to have a clear understanding of change tranches
- Providing visualizations of change related data to support and influence scheduling decisions
What We’re Looking For
- Deep understanding of change management concepts and practices:
- Experienced at implementing or managing change management processes and tools and actively identifies and mitigates risks while delivering schedules of change
- Advocates best practices utilizing supporting tools and processes relating to change management
- Raising and Co-ordinating changes for the Migrations and facilitating customer engagement
Skills That Will Help You In The Role
- Delivery & Project management specific to change
- Good Team Player
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Customer focus
Where will you be working?
You will be based in Radbroke, Knutsford. The Barclays Technology Campus just outside Manchester is our tech command centre and a vital strategic powerhouse behind our global operations. The campus is set in a 64 acre self-contained site, in a beautiful green environment and it offers unrivalled facilities for work and for play. We have an onsite gym, as well as outdoor tennis, football and cricket areas, as well as onsite restaurant and coffee shops.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Knutsford,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A