Website Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Bajaj Allianz General Insurance in Chennai,TamilNadu,India 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
- Claims Management
- Managing Warangal Location & Part of Hyderabad location by sitting in Warangal location in total around 600+ claims with an outstanding reserve of around 50+ crs
- Review the MIS on an on-going basis for claims closure, claim size and settlement ratio for the allocated region.
- Key responsibility of review and ensure to propose adequate reserve that needs to be reserved for each case to the approval team based on case facts, this have huge impact on company financials considering the volume in TP Claims.
- Key link between company and Advocates
- High frequency of travel to different courts in the allocated Warangal & Part of Hyderabad location Collect all evidence relevant to the case and thereby devise an appropriate case strategy.
- Prepare and file the WS (written Statement) document in the court; appear in court when required
- Collaborate with the advocate vendors on implementing the case strategy
- Prepare for effective contest before appropriate court/forum or tribunal and early closure of claims if it is categorized as compromise (No defense case); conduct a thorough review, meticulous follow-up on pending cases, attempt compromise in possible cases.
- To take appropriate line of action in respect of defense/contest case so as to have quick and proper closure of cases.
- To adduce evidence before Courts as and when required.
- To Prepare WNA (Written Note of Argument) and take approval from concerned approving authority.
- Act as guide for team for tough negotiations (for compromise possible cases) and critical defense/contest cases.
- Control the claim size for the region by checking and maintain the quality of claims that are settled
- Face before judiciary, interaction with Judges and court registrar, leaving foot print of good brand image of BAGIC in the eye of judiciary.
- Coordination with judicial officers for arrangement of Lok-Adalat & conciliation meetings. Communication and sharing list of cases fit for compromise. Lesioning with other internal functions such as ILM, Operations, underwriting to ensure successful closure of cases
- Support to Corporate Legal for any other litigation/ registration in the HUB other than TP claim.
- Support to ILM on any criminal case as & when required.
- Vendor Management
- Effectively engage, build relationships and expand the existing network of advocates in the region
- Address the grievances of the vendor partners, provide trainings on latest developments with regards to legal aspects that impact their area of work as well as the latest developments in BAGIC
- Negotiate costs, partnership terms as well as scope of work, for best possible arrangement for the services provided
- Conduct regular and periodic review meetings to share feedback and improve the overall quality of services rendered.
- Analysis and Reporting
- Review MIS reports pertaining to claims management in the Location and draw insights that would be helpful to improve the performance in that location.
- Apply trend analysis on certain types of cases, courts etc. that would be helpful in future cases to decide on whether to appeal/contest and the case strategy
Company: Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai,TamilNadu,India
Application Deadline: N/A