Website Backstop Solutions Group
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Backstop Solutions Group in Philadelphia, PA 2022
About the job
*Role can be fully remote*
Join a growing team of passionate, self-motivated, talented, and creative people with big ideas about the future of software for the investment industry. Backstop is a Chicago based company that makes web-based software applications for hedge funds and the people who invest in them. Over the last few years, we have grown considerably, won several awards, and built a lot of great software. Backstoppers take our customers and our service very seriously, but pride ourselves on not taking ourselves too seriously in the process.
- Participates fairly and equitably with Client Care team in handling incoming client calls, email inquiries and other forms of communication, from both external firm clients as well as internal application users in need of technical support assistance.
- Accurately and with outstanding attention to detail, documents, tracks, and monitors support requests in order to provide prompt, accurate solutions to all external and internal requests and inquiries.
- Promptly identifies, researches, and resolves both technical as well as non-technical user issues.
- Analyzes client feedback, feature requests and other inquiries as necessary and works directly with the Tier II and development team to ensure a coordinated effort for the release of features and fixes.
- Liaises with various external service providers and software vendors to ensure client needs are met efficiently and effectively (e.g. outsourced IT).
- Serves as internal ongoing mentor (internally referred to as “buddy”) and trainer to current and new team members, developing tools and documentation for such training and providing valuable internal resources to the firm.
- Actively participates in updating internal Client Care documentation, becoming a subject matter expert in various application areas, and regularly sharing knowledge with the team.
- Participates in and supports large-scale team initiatives for various additional departmental projects, as assigned, on an ongoing basis while maintaining excellence in client care service interactions.
Experience And Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 1-3 years of client service experience
- Maintains highly professional and courteous attitude in all external and internal interactions; providing outstanding, personalized service
- Polished, highly professional etiquette, both internally with team members, team leaders, interdepartmentally, and externally with clients, as well as vendors
- Ability to function professionally and personably in an extremely fast-paced environment and successfully interact with all levels of firm clients
- Impeccable organizational skills with an intuitive sense for prioritization of tasks
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally as well as in writing
- Highly motivated and able to work confidently and with limited guidance (i.e. without necessity of micromanagement or excessive supervision)
- Prompt attendance and punctuality are a must
- Recognizes visibility and importance of role within the firm
- Typical work week is 40 hours with possibility of few additional hours as needed.
- 3rd shift, midnight-8 am***
Company: Backstop Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: $40,000/yr – $58,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: N/A