As a Product Data Specialist, you will be accountable for the acquisition and management of our product selling data & imagery for use in all selling channels but primarily our digital channels. You will be responsible for validating data to our content principles and developing our data model for specific product areas. Working with your content partner you will have a direct impact on product information displayed on B&Q websites which our customers make informed purchasing decisions.
- Utilize product briefs to enrich, optimize and create new products, whilst maintaining consistency across product categories.
- Responsible for relationship with external data agency to ensure they understand tasks assigned and deliver requirements to our standards for local ranges.
- Work closely with the Master Data Team Lead to develop data requirements that support product content principles and guidelines. Ensure quality standards are met and delivered consistently for specific product areas while maintaining effective communication with all stakeholders involved.
- Ensure our content reflects our brand and delivers strong SEO benefits.
- Support and implement the digital range change plan to deadline utilizing product briefs. Working to maintain first class quality standards in line with business principles.
- Owner of product lifecycle maintenance including accuracy of operational/selling data, fulfilment routes, product removals, bundle products and trading flags to support trading plans.
- You will be a highly organised planner, with excellent time management skills. You will be flexible in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate real attention to detail. A self-starter, comfortable working within demanding deadlines. You will have the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment and build strong working relationships with stakeholders and functions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Southampton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org