The role purpose is to manage all Timber regulatory and policy compliance responsibilities for B&Q, including stores in both the UK and ROI. These include the Kingfisher Wood & paper Policy, UKTR, EUTR and Timber Chain of Custody.
- Ensure we remain compliant with the requirement of the FSC and PEFC accreditation schemes for Timber Chain of Custody & responsible sourcing.
- Line manages shared administrative resource and ensure the workload is divided appropriately and efficiently.
- Stakeholder management of Internal/External audits of B&Q Wood & Paper Chain of Custody Systems.
- Take ownership for completion of any output from internal/external audits to required timelines.
- Gain a thorough working understanding of the various regulation and policy requirements for B&Q along with associated reporting and audit requirements
- Create an action plan, along with O&S & Kingfisher colleagues, for all 4 areas of compliance and ensure that this is then communicated to all action owners.
- Ensure appropriate processes are in place to flag all products containing Wood & Paper as part of the product create process in B&Q!
- Create a plan of routine surveillance to monitor compliance to the action plans for all 4 areas of compliance.
- Experience of Wood & Paper compliance management, ideally in a large retail business.
- Good understanding of UKTR, EUTR and FLEGT Licencing.
- Experience of internal/external COC auditing process.
- Thorough, process orientated, systematic and logical in thought and communication.
- Confident in presenting challenges; project updates and potential resolutions in a Senior Leadership environment.
- Data gathering, analysis and communication experience.
- Experience in Commercial supply chains for wood & paper products.
- Understand/experience of the FSC/PEFC accreditation schemes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Southampton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com