Website Axis Communications
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Axis Communications in Chelmsford, MA 2022
About the job
Business Development Intern
If you’re still not sure what you want to be when you grow up, but you’re interested in learning more about business, this might be the internship for you! The Americas End-to-End Solutions team is looking for a critical thinking & process-oriented Business Development Intern to help with a variety of projects through the summer (and potentially beyond) at our Americas headquarters in Chelmsford, MA.
Who is your future team?
The End-to-End Solutions team is an enthusiastic group of professionals dedicated to helping our sales team and customers achieve their goals with Axis solutions.
You will love this position if you are interested in getting hands-on experience with a variety of initiatives including:
- Supporting development of our win/loss analysis program
- Driving initiatives across the organization to improve our first-time purchase experience
- Assisting with managing the back-end processes of one of our partner programs
- Calculating the return on investment for our demo equipment program
- Creating attention-grabbing internal communications
- Supporting the roll out and adoption of a sales intelligence platform
Who/What are we looking for?
- Enthusiasm for learning, solving puzzles, or putting structure in place where it may not already exist
- Organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Talent for spotting inefficiencies and recommending & implementing improvements
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Someone who wants to make the world a better place
We’d love to hear that you are:
- Working towards a degree in any business discipline or communications related field
- Interested in some of the coursework you’ve taken and are looking to try something in the professional world
Covid-19 Vaccine Requirement:
Axis Communications cares about its employees, their families, and the public at large and requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated or request and receive an approved accommodation by their first day of work. All offers of employment are contingent upon proof of vaccination or approved requests for accommodation.
Type of Employment
Temporary Employment (Fixed Term)
Posting End Date
About Axis Communications
Through continual innovation, we’ve been the industry leader in network video since our journey began in 1984. Today, we offer forward-thinking products and services for video surveillance and analytics, access control, intercom, and audio systems.
We thrive in our friendly, open, and collaborative culture and enthusiastically embrace new perspectives. United by our commitment to inclusion, sustainability, and equality, we consistently seek to develop our diverse work environment and our role in society. With about 4000 committed employees in over 50 countries, we collaborate with partners worldwide to provide innovative customer solutions that empower people across the planet to unlock hidden potential.
Let´s create a smarter, safer world
For more information about Axis, please visit our website www.axis.com.
Listen to Get To Know Axis – Podcast
Company: Axis Communications
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chelmsford, MA
Application Deadline: N/A