This Jobsfunter Listing is about Availity in Jacksonville, FL 2022
About the job
Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
Availity is a Healthcare IT company headquartered in Jacksonville, FL with an office in Indianapolis, IN and a significant US based remote workforce. Availity is the nation’s largest health information network, connecting 2 million providers nationwide and processing more than 12 billion transactions a year, and growing! We work collaboratively with health plans and providers to disrupt an antiquated healthcare system by solving core issues in the way stakeholders communicate. Fixing the broken provider data management process and creating real time communication of risk and quality information are just two of the ways Availity is streamlining this process. Availity also offers providers, hospitals, and health systems revenue cycle and patient financial management solutions. We help prepare our providers for the rise in consumerism and value-based care, so that they can get paid accurately, and timely, for their services.
Our mission is to create connections and deliver products that help healthcare businesses succeed. We do this by connecting, delighting, and empowering the nation’s premier healthcare ecosystem; providing multi-stakeholder solutions that simplify the business relationship between providers and health plans.
The Client Services Representative is one of the most important brand ambassador roles in Availity. On a daily basis, you drive customer loyalty to our company by educating users on the features and benefits of our products and resolving their issues in a timely and effective manner. Few other roles in our company touch so many customers in such a direct way. By delighting customers with the service support experience, you not only help retain their business with Availity, but also potentially bring in new customers through their positive referrals. Our reps are sought after by the rest of the organization from a technical and customer perspective; Client Services Representatives are promoted internally because of their background knowledge, by learning Availity from the ground up. While we prefer this position to sit onsite, we are open to remote opportunity as well.
This position will complete training with us on a M-F, 8:30am-5pm EST schedule. Once training is complete, the position will move to a later schedule, M-F, with shifts between the hours of 10am and 8pm EST. With this schedule, we are looking for candidates in the pacific and central time zones.
Sponsorship, of any kind, is not available for this position.
Why Work On This Team
- YOU WILL HAVE PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITY! During your first year, your supervisor will work with you to develop your career path. Prior Client Service Representatives have moved into Quality Assurance Analyst, Software Development, Account Management, Product Focused and Business Analyst roles , just to name a few .
- We promoted 50 Client Services associates in 2021!
- Hear from our Availity Client Services (ACS) Alumni who have advanced onto other Availity teams with great success stories of growth and longevity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMTFXAolhJE , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l10NfRs7KkA
- Do you like working on a team? The Client Service s team is one of the tightest in the company .
- You will learn about the Healthcare Technology Industry and better position yourself for success in the future!
- Must have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Manage multiple programs/tools while supporting our customers.
- Have prior Salesforce or healthcare experience? Apply now!
- Are you bi-lingual ? We are very interested in “ hablando contigo ”.
- If you know EDI and/or X12, you are someone we want to chat with.
- You need to be customer service focused, our customers are very important to us and we need to show them how much we appreciate them daily.
- Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree ? We’d especially love to talk to you if you have a communication or technology degree.
- Don’t have a Bachelor’s Degree ? You must have a High School diploma.
What Will You Be Doing
- Our Customer Services team works between 8AM and 8PM eastern standard time, you should be flexible on work shifts.
- This position will complete training with us on a M-F, 8:30am-5pm EST schedule. Once training is complete, the position will move to a later schedule, M-F, with shifts between the hours of 10am and 8pm EST. With this schedule, we are looking for candidates in the pacific and central time zones.
- A big part of this position is troubleshooting customer issues by putting your problem-solving skills to the test.
- You must like speaking on the phone…a lot; you can expect to take anywhere between 25-50 calls a day.
- During your calls you will document the customer interaction using our CRM Salesforce. Typing proficiency is required.
- Submitting tickets on behalf of the caller, password resets, unlocking accounts and explaining the services that Availity provides.
- Research issues and follow up with customers to provide resolution.
- Ability and desire to learn new tools and processes as we are always striving to give the best support to our customers.
Availity Culture And Benefits
- Availity is a certified “Great Place to Work”! Culture is important to us and there are many ways for you to make your mark here!
- We have several Diversity & Inclusion teams, a Young Professionals Group, a She Can Code IT group for women in tech, and various ways to engage with fellow Availity associates.
- Availity is a culture of continuous learning. We have many resources and experts in our tech stack and in our industry that can help get you there too!
- Don’t feel like wearing business attire? Cool, you can wear jeans – we are a casual place.
- We offer a competitive salary, bonus structure, generous HSA company contribution, healthcare, vision, dental benefits and a 401k match program that you can take advantage of on day one!
- We offer unlimited PTO for salaried associates + 9 paid holidays. Hourly associates start at 19 days of PTO and go up from there with all the same holiday benefits.
- Interested in wellness? We allow our associates to reimburse up to $300/year for gym memberships, participation in racing events, weight management programs, etc.
- Interested in furthering your education? We offer education reimbursement!
- Availity offers Paid Parental Leave for both moms and dads, both birth parents and adoptive parents.
- Want to work for an organization that gives back to the community? You’re at the right place! Availity partners with various organizations, both locally and nationally, to raise awareness, funds and morale as our staff members volunteer their time and funds to engage the organizations campaign.
Availity Perks For Remote, Hybrid And Office-based Associates
- We offer a flexible working environment! Whether you are a fully remote associate or one that enjoys a hybrid or fully onsite approach we are flexible to help ensure you have a working environment to thrive in!
- All associates have the opportunity to have 1on1 sessions with their supervisor or manager to help facilitate transparency and growth within the organization
- Availity holiday parties/events are available to ALL associates no matter if you are fully remote or have a hybrid or onsite schedule
- You like food trucks? We have them almost daily at our office (when we’re back to normal)
- Like food trucks a little too much? We also have an onsite gym with showers
- We appreciate work/life balance! Need to get a quick break in between meetings? We have Ping Pong, Foosball, Arcade games, and XBox to help you decompress – and we have a massage therapist onsite once a week for a little relaxation too
- We’ve got you covered with free coffee, lemonade and tea anytime you want
- We are hiring Client Services Technical Support Specialists to start with us on May 9th
- After you apply, you will receive text/email messages thanking you for applying and then you will continue to receive more text/email messages alerting you as to where you are in the recruitment process.
- If the manager likes your experience, you will have an opportunity to participate in a n assessment. Once you pass the assessment, you will be prompted to complete a one-way video interview; as a technology company, we use technology during our interview process…go figure!
- Once the manager reviews your video, you’ll hear back from the team on next steps!
Availity is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions in employment matters without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Availity is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. When required by state law or federal regulation, Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility. Learn more about E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify .
Click the links below to view Federal Employment Notices.
Family & Medical Leave Act Equal Employment Law Poster Pay Transparency Employee Polygraph Protection Act IER Right to Work Poster Important Notice about Employee Rights to Organize and Bargain Collectively with Their Employers
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL
Application Deadline: N/A