Junior UNIX/Linux Technical Specialist Vacancies in AT&T Košice, Kosice, Slovakia
This Jobsfunter Listing is about ATT in Košice, Kosice, Slovakia 2022
About the job
Location: Brno, Czech Republic OR Bratislava, Slovakia OR Kosice, Slovakia
Working time: main shift – 8.00 pm to 7.00 am (10 hours shifts – 4 days a week) and 2.00 pm to 1.00 am
This position is responsible for providing 24×7 network operations surveillance and fault management support for AT&T’s IP Server networks and Business Service Application Platforms. These networks provide IP-based services, such as DNS, DHCP, Radius, LDAP, and Web Applications to broadband customers in the consumer and enterprise markets. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the remote monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintenance of UNIX/LINUX servers (Bare Metal and Virtual Machines), operating systems, database servers, storage arrays and networking devices to maintain 99.9%+ uptime in an active production environment. Must have the ability to quickly respond to system alarms, troubleshoot, and isolate complex, potentially service impacting conditions that require a broad and in-depth level of technical knowledge. The ability to partner with peers and technical support organizations to manage the services, develop technical solutions, and restore services are a requirement of this position. Must be able to manage multiple simultaneous troubles including paging out, setting up and managing bridges, and updating management. Needs to be a team player and be able to work independently. Since this is a 24×7 operations, candidate must be willing to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays as needed. Shift work may be rotational or assigned for 3+ months at a time. Team members are in Czech Republic, India, and Atlanta Georgia.
- Solid basics of Unix skills via command line.
- Ideally 1+ years experience troubleshooting complex UNIX/LINUX (Bare Metal and Virtual Machines) servers, operating systems (Oracle (Solaris), HP, LINUX), applications, and IP networking troubles within an Operations environment.
- Knowledge of DNS troubleshooting and provisioning of DNS Records.
- Must have strong organizational skills, ability to multitask, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to own issues until problems are resolved.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Košice, Kosice, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A