Indirect Sales Executive Jobs in AT&T Altamonte Springs, FL
This Jobsfunter Listing is about ATT in Altamonte Springs, FL 2022
About the job
Cricket Wireless is a simple, smart, make-your-day-better wireless experience for anyone who wants first-class nationwide wireless service at a value price, with no annual contract. Cricket is available nationwide at Cricket branded retail stores, dealers, national retailers and at http://www.cricketwireless.com
Want to join a dynamic wireless company where your ideas and talents really matter?
At Cricket, we power a nationwide network that covers more than 308 million customers. From delivering first-class service to providing the most innovative solutions around, we work hard and have fun doing it. Our team has audacious goals, relentless optimism and the grit and determination to make things happen. A career with Cricket means you’ll take pride in making personal connections and delivering the most valuable customer-focused services around. Join our team and grow a future that’s sure to leave a lasting impression. Discover your calling with Cricket.
The Indirect Sales Executive is responsible for supporting all aspects of the local dealer sales and operations channel within an assigned market territory.
The assigned territory for this opening is Orlando, supporting the following cities:
Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Groveland, Mount Dora, Ocoee and surrounding cities
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Mentors and develops sales associates to ensure consistency and effectiveness of offers and/or promotions initiated by accounts/company and that they are flawlessly executed.
- Customizes and delivers training to fit the needs of each retailer.
- Manages roll-out of company programs, tools, training, and instills a culture of excellence.
- Analyzes business reports for trends and communicates findings to local retailers to develop effective business plans.
- Serves as a liaison between the retail store and company to identify and resolve issues.
- Serves as a point of contact for escalated customer issues and ensures timely and appropriate resolution of all customer issues.
- Plans and participates in events to build and strengthen relationships with dealers.
- Develops sales and training objectives for each dealer to build and achieve sales goals.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
- Two years of sales experience
- Excellent sales skills and demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to travel to multiple locations within a district
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Two years indirect sales management experience.
- Strong time management skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Training experience highly preferred
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Application Deadline: N/A