Executive Negotiator – Sr. Specialist Job in AT&T Košice, Kosice, Slovakia
This Jobsfunter Listing is about ATT in Košice, Kosice, Slovakia 2022
About the job
The Executive Negotiator is the primary resource for providing expertise in negotiation, risk impact analysis of complex and/or custom agreements, and contracting for AT&T.
The EN should have experience with and knowledge of financial analysis/management, legalegulatory affairs, sales and legal negotiation and custom offer construction.
The EN works in collaboration with, Global Account Directors, Client Business Managers or Field Market Managers to ensure timely, profitable and mutually beneficial, long-term agreements.
The EN is Customer interfacing and should possess excellent communications skills both written and verbal. The EN should have the ability to communicate with all levels of management.
The EN must be able to concurrently manage multiple projects with very tight deadlines and lead cross-functional teams to translate a commercial offer, agreed upon on headlines, into a legally binding contract and negotiating this contract with the customer, compliant with AT&T’s legal and commercial guidelines and under tight deadlines.
The Executive Negotiator should possess strong analysis skills to assess the legal, sales, operational and financial issues in a very early stage of any bid. Persuasiveness and negotiating skills are required to direct the deal team to a successful conclusion of the contracting process. The EN must be creative and resourceful to evade problems and build solutions.
- Knowledge of AT&T and competitors services/network applications/technology is preferred.
- Excellent Negotiator both internally and externally.
- Customer facing experience essential
- University Degree
- Understanding and knowledge of Telecoms Market
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Fluent in English (additional European language preferable)
- Commercial acumen
- Results Orientated
- Group leadership
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication skills
- Problem Analysis
- Understanding and working knowledge of additional European legal jurisdictions
- Basic technical knowledge of telecoms services
- Basic knowledge of NY US state Law
Location: Bratislava OR Kosice, Slovakia
Contract: Permanent position
Working hours: EMEA (approx. 9.00am-5.30pm CET)
Salary from 2400€ brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Košice, Kosice, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A