Website Atlas Copco
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Atlas Copco in Charlotte, NC 2022
About the job
Location: Charlotte , North Carolina, United States (US)
Nano is looking for someone to establish, maintain and grow Nano’s web presence. The job will include content management for a multi-language and multi-market setup. You will need to structurally manage SEO and develop content that will perform well in search engines. You will manage the different product portfolios in the various market using the tools available in the content management system (CMS) to ensure a setup that is optimal for the long term and Google performance. Growing traffic, enquiries and leads for the business, focusing on helping establish Nano as the leading player in air treatment and gas generation.
- Building and maintaining the nano-purification solutions’ global website using Adobe Experience Manager
- Structuring and planning content
- Keyword research
- Identifying close digital competitors and developing strategies to beat them
- Implementing SEO content
- Writing SEO content
- Translate technical inputs into explicit and engaging content for the website and optimize it with relevant on-page content, page titles, meta descriptions
- Working with supplier for SEO content and visusals
- Structure navigation and create a best in class user experience
- Rollout content to different languages and markets
- Perform audits to prevent errors, such as 404’s and other issues that compromise the performance and the user experience
- Monitoring trends in CMS (content management system), Web and digital tools and SEO to stay ahead of the competition and remain relevant to our customers
- Implement state of the art Marketing Inbound and outbound activities, strategies Visit to Lead (VtL) through all kinds of activities within the internal and external communication plans.
- Create a road map for future digital initiatives, including marketing automation or chatbots in the year 2
- Work with our internal creative teams and external vendors to produce digital content for web campaigns, social media, apps etc.
- Work with marketing to review and edit digital content before finalizing the items for production/submission.
What we expect from you?
- Experience working in a content management system (CMS) with multiple languages and translations workflows, and understand SEO structurally and written.
- Experience managing content in different languages. Experience of Adobe Experience Manager is a bonus.
- Hands-on experience in SEO writing, and you know how structural SEO works.
- You have a proven track record in growing keywords and traffic to a multi-lingual website structure.
- You can demonstrate the business value that your websites have contributed.
- Experience with analytics tools; you know Photoshop and other Creative Suite tools. Working with SEO tools such as MOZ or SEMRush, experience in Hubspot or other marketing automation tools is a bonus.
Skills And Personal Traits
- You are a motivated, proactive team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Work in a fast-changing B2B environment, with representation/teams worldwide.
- Proficient in computer software applications equivalent to Windows, Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Google Analytics.
- Digital Marketing Degree or similar experience
What you can expect from us?
- New challenges and opportunities to learn every day
- Opportunities for professional development
- Outstanding company wellness & benefits programs
- Excellent compensation package
At nano we believe that there is always a better way. This spirit drives us to provide leading edge technology, innovative and sustainable products, as well as best in class service to our customers.
That’s where you come in – we believe our people make it happen. We provide a collaborative, inclusive and flexible work environment along with competitive compensation and comprehensive wellness & benefits programs.
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .
Start your journey today!
nano purification solutions is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practices laws. nano purification solutions strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. All nano purification solutions employees, other workers and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits and termination of employment.
Company: Atlas Copco
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Application Deadline: N/A