Intern – Marketing Intern – Rock Hill, SC Vacancies in Atlas Copco Rock Hill, SC
Website Atlas Copco
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Atlas Copco in Rock Hill, SC 2022
About the job
The Chicago Pneumatic/Desoutter Marketing Intern will support the Customer Experience Team (CXT) across a variety of end-to-end marketing tasks which may include things such as promoting and supporting product launch campaigns, supporting brand operations, and assisting with the development and execution of various marketing initiatives and multi-faceted campaigns. She/He will serve as a resource for the CXT by supporting all marketing projects, initiatives and disciplines including digital marketing, advertising, communication, administrative support, database management, design, content, event coordination and customer experience.
What you can expect from us?
- Paid Internship Located in Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Mentor for guidance
- Up to 10 weeks of new challenges and opportunities to learn everyday *June – August*
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Exposure to Vendors, Sales Team, and Customers
- Opportunity to work with Global Team
What we expect of you?
The Chicago Pneumatic/Desoutter Marketing Intern Will Be Accountable For
- Provide support to the CXT in various projects including preparation of marketing materials, press releases, event coordination and office management. Assist with all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Digital Customer Experience Team (DXT) to develop content for a variety of platforms including social media, website, email marketing campaigns, and more.
- Support the DXT with managing all campaign deliverable assets, such as graphics and copy.
- Assist in measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Support in designing, building, and maintaining our social media presence, as well as developing new campaign ideas to present to the team.
- Monitor and report on social media analytics to gauge success of social media campaigns.
- Assist with planning and executing in-person/digital events and webinars.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for the Chicago Pneumatic/Desoutter brands.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities and offerings.
For consideration candidates must reside in, or near Rock Hill, SC
- Enrolled as an Junior/Senior or Graduate student at an accredited college, univeristy or technical/vocational instituiton
- Obtaining a degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or above
Skills / Expereince
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Social Media and Digital Marketing Experience (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram)
- Impeccable verbal/written skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven analytical, organizational, and process skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to coordinate with various teams, departments, and divisions
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as a valuable member of a team
- Ability to follow directions and adhere to team processes to complete assigned tasks by agreed upon deadlines
Rock Hill, SC
MUST BE IN OR WITHIN COMMUTING DISTANCE
This is a local position and local terms & conditions apply.
Over 120 Years Of Experience
Since 1901 the Chicago Pneumatic (CP) name has represented reliability and attention to customer needs, with construction, maintenance and production tools and compressors designed for specific industrial applications. Today, CP has a global reach, with local distributors around the world. Our people start every single day with a passion to research, develop, manufacture and deliver new products that are meant to meet your needs not only today, but tomorrow as well.
Company: Atlas Copco
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Rock Hill, SC
Application Deadline: N/A